Azil Organic Barley
For many people, barley is an important food source. Nowadays they use this plant more for the production of farinaceous products.
- Used in the food and health industries as well as traditional medicine.
- Involves fiber, especially β-glucan in whole grain barley, vitamins and minerals.
- Has been largely credited for health benefits.
- Reduces the risk of certain diseases, such as chronic heart disease, colonic cancer, high blood pressure, and gallstones.
- Generally, boosts the immune system.A rich source of fiber, vitamins and minerals, antioxidants. Great for heart health and protection against diabetes digestion improvement and Weight Loss.